OooOhh...it's 2008!! I don't have any new year's resolution this year...I don't see the point of making any when I never stick to them :P Last night was quite a different new year's eve...for me. Went round and round places...then ended up in some place, and watched fireworks all around me when the clock struck midnight. Good spot yeah...i think i must have watched more than 10 fireworks last night.
Oh ho...been 5 days i didnt blog. Was in KK bah...shopping shopping shopping only. =.= my sisters all gila shopping...3 against 1, what was i supposed to do man? i'm not a shopaholic yeah, i don't like to spend...and i'm well-known for being karit! LoL. Only things i did in KK were eating, sleeping, walking around the shopping complexes and watchin' my sisters go crazy with shopping. And i finally finished the book I've been reading: Belladonna!
Thickest book i've ever read...what an achievement! ^^
Nice book...I like the language, very seductive...the author always tells the story alang2 one, so you'll want to read more. Smart yeah? It's a sad story bout an 18 year old girl kena kidnapped and then raped balik2 buy some rich aristocrat for like 10 years or so. Sick man that guy...he calls it 'training'. -_-" And the girl lived only for revenge lor....not gonna tell the whole story in case someone wants to read it...kkk
I seem to be reading lots of books about sexual abuse kinda stuff lately. Dang~ i don't like ah...
Stories like that makes me wanna chop guys' balls off! Wahahaha...
Oh right. Timetable (draft) for next semester's out. My classes start at 8am again...=.= and no class on wednesday! whee~ 2 weeks till next semester! Si beh sein ah holidays...i'm losing weight! Gotta go back to uni and gain weight! I always lose weight when i'm on holidays...
inactive mode = lazy eat = lose weight!
And 2 more days till result's out (according to the FBEPS blog)!
Seems to take forever till jan 3rd hah...I'm startin to lose my patience...
Next post: my little dark secret


0 comments:
Post a Comment