CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vomit-ish

Oh God. I feel like puking.

People...if you ever go to wywy, do not. i repeat. DO NOT. order buttermilk whatever rice.
I normally finish my food even if it tastes bad but this one, i just couldn't make myself to. It's too disgusting. I think if i put another spoon of rice into my mouth i'm really gonna puke.
It even looks disgusting! (I couldn't take a pic of it to show you coz half of it is in my stomach and another half is in the trash)

Last time i went out with JL to Teo Poi Hoon and he ordered buttermilk chicken rice, it tastes like heaven. Then we went to Yappy Restaurant in Kiulap and i ordered another one for myself, it tastes equally heavenly too.
How was i to know that this one would taste like HELL??

0 comments: