CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Monday, February 25, 2008

Mondays

Errghh...it's another monday...i hate mondays! =.=

i never understood why people hate mondays tho they say it's the first day of the week. but now i do! I have the LOOONNNGEST day on mondays...class starts at 8am ends and 6pm! T.T
so friggin early...i have to drag my ass outta bed every monday mornings and then struggle to stay awake in class in the afternoon! zzzZZZzzzZZ....

Had Language Acquisition test today but didnt study much last night. No mood~ not a night-study-er. I've had two tests so far and i didnt study much for them, only skimmed thru the summary and went for the test... O.o I need my geeky mood back! 

I think i had a wee bit too much bilingualism presentations today. i dreamt about farah and whoever giving some more bilingual presentation when i had my nap in the afternoon. The horror......@.@


just a lil sumthin' outta the blue~

0 comments: