CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dreams

Man...i've been having weird dreams about animals lately.


First, i dreamt about me and my TESL group kena chase by a BIG baboon on our way to class. Eh hold on...i don't know if i should call it a baboon. It has a baboon ass and proboscis monkey nose! Maybe i should call it a proboscboon! 

Ladies & gents, i have discovered a new primate species...it's called a proboscboon! It's damn fierce! And it lives in my dream!

And the next night, i dreamt about a mongoose! A BIG mongoose! @.@ weird or not?? I don't dream about everyday animals like cats or dogs! I dream about monkeys and mongoose! wth. And snakes, a lion...or was that a tiger? OMG! And a giant tarantula crawling up my bare stomach!! ewww!!!

People say dreams have meanings. I wonder if that's true.
I told Sharen about my mongoose dream, SHE ACTUALLY WENT AND LOOKED IT UP!!

And guess what she found....

Mongoose 
To see a mongoose in your dream, suggests that you putting up a defensive wall as a wall to hide your anxieties or shortcomings. You may be struggling through issues with your sexuality.


=.=

Thanks Shar for making me realise what I want. >.<

0 comments: