CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maggu's treatin' Thai!

Yesterday...Mag treated us for Thai food, in conjunction with her 21st birthday! 
Venue: Thasanan, Jerudong.
Time: approximately 11am.

Anyway, we went a tee wee bit too early. The restaurant was just buka-ing when we arrived, the waiters were still arranging tables and chairs and all.
So off we went to the nearby beach...

Tryin to take a pic of the sea while Don was 'formulating thoughts'


Not bad...considering that i took the pic 'blindly'. Blame it on my reflective screen!

Donovan being emo....


His emo-ness made him suicidal... 
Naww Donnn!!! How are we gonna live w/o your lameness!?!


Me? Umm...doin a deodorant advert? 
I assure u i DO NOT smell! =)

Far...looking for signs of a merman to fish out of the sea...


Bad thing about wearing skirts....

We're on top of the worlddddd!!!!

Couldn't stay at the beach for long tho. Puteri lilin/birthday girl was complaining about the heat. Had to do things her way otherwise, there'd be no free brunch for us! 
And back we went to Thasanan...

The Appetizer~ very appetizing.


Lame boy lamely having his meal, looking lamely away from the camera.

Lookie those hungry faces!

Satisfied~

Bloated!


Happy Birthday Mag! (the one in the orange shirt)

Mmm~ it's been ages since i had a good Thai meal...Thanks Mag!! =)
We're all feeling very very very well-fed!
You see...even Lina is looking A BIT fleshier in the pic!

So yeah, after the meal...I went back to uni...
Korean replacement class...Korean Culture Club (KCC)...

*fastforwarding*

I was walking with Jon and Chee Chang, actually planning to go down to the CLT Foyer, then i saw the face from hell...uwekk. 
(It started with me stupidly giving him my number coz i didnt want appear unfriendly. I know better now.....)

I made a U-turn and ran to the toilet to HIDE!!!!
After a while, when i thought it was safe....
HE WAS WAITING OUTSIDE THE TOILET!
F**K! F**K!

I pretended to not see him, and wanted to get out of that place asap~

"May...May..."

I screwed up my face.... XS

Him: You wanna go back already kah? Where you live? Tutong kan?
Me: Yeah...
Him: Where in Tutong?
Me: (lil lies here and there...)
Him: I call you tonight ah...
Me: Nooo!!
Him: Why? You busy kah?
Me: Yeah...sort of...
Him: Bah nevermind lah..i call you tonight ah.
Me: (screwed up my face) Bye...
Him: Bah i call you tonight ah! I call you tonight ok!
Me: $#%%&^#$#$%$%#$^............ =.=

Stupiak...not obvious enough kah that i'm trying to avoid him? 
He freaks me outtt beyond freakouts!! (whatever that means....)

0 comments: