CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shar says...

Have you heard of Sharology?


It's spreading like wildfire! At least among us 2nd year TESLs...

Sharology, as the name says it, was introduced by Sharen. Name coined by Donovan.

This is what it's all about...
- no MSGs! For you lambat loading people, it means monosodium glutamate...not message!
- no preservatives!
- no fatty foods!
- no sausages! the Guru says it's cancerous (in my head, i hear DN saying "Enjoy your cancer")
- no instant noodles! Guru says it's cancerous too...
- less carbs
- more fresh fruit juice...Guru suggests Avocado + milk!
- jog as much as you can!
- work out work out work out! 
 
Get the body to die for! You can achieve this by taking up Sharology!

This whole 'Sharology' idea just got planted into our heads, thanks to Sharen's nonstop nagging about jogging and hiking and MSGs and...you wouldn't want to hear the rest!

Yes! It has affected me so much that I even have nightmares dreams about it!

So now, I'm starting to pick up Sharology...maybe, not to the extreme.

For one, I DO NOT jog. At least, i haven't started. Two, I still have MSGs in my food. Three, i do not eat less carbs. Gawd...i love carbs to much to give em up! Four, i still eat food with preservatives. Seriously man, almost all foods have preservatives. I just couldn't be bothered.

Good thing is...
1. I have REDUCED my instant noodles intake. Not because it's cancerous, but because i'm sick of it already.
2. I do not eat sausages a lot. I never liked sausages to begin with.
Sausages remind me of Mag...German sausages are BIG!
3. I've taken up Pilates! ^^

Ah~ yes...firmer ass and legs...flatter abs...need i say more?

2nd year TESLs have taken up Sharology. 
Have you?

0 comments: