CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here doggie doggie~!!

Man...I was doing my assignment halfway and look where i tailed off!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surfing for the perfect dog!

Not that I want to have a dog right now....Oh no, i DO want a dog! Just that, grandma hates dogs...nyarrghh! She doesn't like animals shitting all over the place!

Fine =.= i'll wait till we move to our new house........... (which is a few years from now!)

I lurve golden retrievers coz they're big and hairy! Whoops~ I mean furry!
Just lookie them!!

Si beh cute ha the puppy!!!

i wish i could do this all day~~


Hmm...or maybe i should get this dog - the Lowchen, coz it has my family name - Low!
(my gawd...Don's lameness is contagious!)
i guess it's having a bad hair day...

0 comments: