CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visit to JP

It's been almost/about/more than 10 years since I last went to play in JP. If you still remember, JP stands for Jerudong Park! And i bet it's been ages since you last heard people say "I went to play in JP yesterday". 


That place used to be full of life with people roaming around every corner! Now...it's EMPTY, like a ghost town! Almost all the rides are gone, the huge tall tower's gone. One empty hollow space left. And the place where Condor used to be is one BIG lubang that looks like a crater. All those extreme rides: Boomerang, Pusing Lagi, Giant Drop...ALL GONE! What a shame! What a shame! The place where we can get the best entertainment in Brunei is now DEAD...now the only source of entertainment we have is movies and makan! So, don't be surprised if I (or we) ever get fat!

Despite that, Paikut Wei, Chean, Lesly, Big Fat Ass Lu Kwang and I still managed to try the very few rides left in JP. Bumper Car's still the best! MMhmm...go langgar people lagi! I'm so kecil and kurus, I kena langgar till I almost flew out of my car. 

There were two samseng kids (they look like lower sec students) who keep bumping everyone's car like crazy! And after they hit you, they'd look at you with those smug faces as if saying "Huh I'm the best driver here. Oh yeah, I'm sooo good!!" =.=  And there was this one kid again. So kesian...he kena langgar many2 times till his car got stuck at the side. Then some other kids went and helped him pushed his car. Sekaliiii he curi someone else (one of the kids who tried to help him)'s car!! Tsk tsk, and tried to langgar the guy when he asked him to get out of the car somemore! Si beh kuai lan! Lol.

And there was the SupaKart; i didn't play that coz Paikut Wei and I couldn't go together with the others. And the Shooting-Pirates-Game...which S-U-C-K-S!!! Dude, we didn't even know what we were shooting at! No bullets came out of the shotgun and there was only "piuu piuuu piuuu" sounds when you shoot. =.= 

So, yes. The rides left were THAT little! But it was good enough to make me feel like a kid again! And for the whole night,Big Fat Ass Lu Kwang blabbered nonstop and kept on insisting that I AM A MAN/TRANSGENDER!! Just because of my last disastrous visit to the salon. And that I would have gone into SOAS if i had my hair cut like this earlier! Boohoo...this is gonna take a while getting used to. T.T 

0 comments: