Heard this on the radio yesterday. Mind you, I very rarely listen to the local radio coz the DJs annoy me sometimes with their lame jokes. No offence k. That's just my personal opinion.
Right. Back to da topic!
This is what i heard the DJ (can't rem her name) say:
A smart woman wants an equally smart or smarter man, who can support them.
[Note: This is not an exact quotation]
No doubt educated women tend to look for equally/more educated men for partners. And of course, I like a smart man myself. Not being prasan; but I'm already in uni level therefore, i consider myself educated! =)
But hey, have no fear, men! Because it's not the end of the world if you're not as good as your girl. 'Smart' doesn't exactly mean you have to be academically intelligent. As long as you're good at something, sports, music, cooking, whatever shit; girls dig it! ;)
You can be real bad when it comes to academics, and be good at cooking...and be a turn-on! *Ehem* yours truly here, especially likes a good cook! Says who the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and the way to a woman's heart is through her ears? I like to be well-fed too! Shut up Lu Kwang, I AM NOT A MAN!
Most guys I know say they like soft ladies. Not all smart women are strong ALL the time. Heck, they need that 'strong' facade to bring them up the social ladder. There are times when they would wanna show their soft, manja side. And Shut up Liang, I AM NOT MANJA! That's when they need a good man to lean on ;)
So you see...Smart, strong women are really not that intimidating!
If it's your male ego that's holding you back from approaching that smart bitch, just remember you may be good at something that she's not. Like...uhmm...sports? And if that's still not good enough...I don't know how to help you liaooooooo~~~
Oh right. But there is one thing that you must be good at!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BEDROOM EXERCISE
Hahahaha....before you say anything! I am not very dirty-minded because...
Your Mind is PG-13 Rated |
![]() Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy. You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude. |
Machiam lah you're very innocent! I say BEDROOM EXERCISE, y' all terus know what I'm talking about kalii~~



0 comments:
Post a Comment