CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Thursday, July 17, 2008

HM comes to Tutong today!

What a record-breaking day! I woke up around 6.45am today! The earliest so far since the holiday started. Waking up at 9am is difficult enough for me, but today i woke up at 6.45! And i slept at 4am. Nope, i don't have any special plans today and i didn't choose to wake up this early. The sunshine was IN MY FACE that i had no choice but to wake up! Plus, somebody switched off the aircon...so hot, how to sleep?

I actually had breakfast today!!! Fyi, i usually wake up AFTER lunch time! I had 2 big bowls of cereals and sebiji mantou for breakfast...munching on the second biji now. Wuuiiisehh sounds like the start of a very productive morning! Yeahh rightt...I'll be Facebooking all day again today. Productive not? 

Para pembaca sekalian, i have a new hobby...PUA KIAU (gambling)!! Haha...reason why i slept so late last night. Hardcorreeee. YESS!!! I won my money back...and more! I won like $20+ siukk ehh. But this newcomer guy Chee Huat brought along won away the rest of the money i won earlier...which is about $60-70! Shiittzz. I felt sorry for the LOSERS lorr. The BIGGEST LOSER is Seng. Lose till wallet dry dry. Hahaha he is sooo gonna say "Eh CB!!" when he reads this! Wear red shirt not enough, should wear RED UNDERWEAR, i tell you! 

Oh right. Title of today’s post. Santa Clause HM the Sultan is coming to town! So budak-budak sekolah are lining up in the hot sun, waiting for HM's arrival at this very moment. Nyehehe...SO glad to be over that! But that time, i didn't seem to mind the heat coz of the gerai makans all around. FOODD!!! =)

This is a little late but...

HAPPY 62nd BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR SULTAN
I don't need to put up his pics right? I'm sure u know how he looks like

and...

SELAMAT HARI 'KEPUTERIAN' KEPADA DYG K.P. WEI
To my closest cousin and oldest friend, Happy 21st!

0 comments: