CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What I did

Been busy being a geek! I skipped class for the first time today! Yiihh...getting samseng nii!! Made friends with some Korean students, and showed them around UBD. Fun eh! Fun eh!

click here to read the news!

Yay! We met Korean May again! After one year (we met at the Korean camp last year), missed her so much! Talked and talked and talked the night away about all those times during the camp...Ahh~ reminiscence! Hmm~ wonder how the 3rd batch are doing in Korea now...

Hi May, I stole this from your facebook! hehe!

Aww...but they're leaving tomorrow! Sad! Sad! 

Will upload more pictures soon! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. i didn't know that your uni is one of 4 popular places 'must to' visit! :) then i was pretty lucky =D

May said...

haha i guess thats bcause its the ONLY university in brunei? lol!