CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reply to unsatisfied tagger(s) on tagboard

So Mr. Hazmey, you do consider yourself an imbecile after all. 


ROTFL!!! Everybody knows there is a VERY LOW chance of Jordan winning the match. And you ACTUALLY think your racist comments against the Jordan players contribute to the other team's win?? And the team you supported would have lost without you? Get real!


I would not have blogged ('bad' things) about you if you were being a passionate supporter. But no, i do not think you were passionate at all. All you ever shouted were mean, racist comments to the Jordan team and i hardly hear any supporting comments to the other team, apart from "Yayy!" and "Wooo!" when they scored some points. If you want to shout against the Jordan team, a simple "Boo!" or "Go Home" would be enough. Your racist comments are just intolerable! You weren't putting down their team by giving those comments. You were putting down THEIR PEOPLE!


Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you. It's your racist ways that i could not tolerate. Linking people with terrorists is by far the worst thing you could say, especially to people from the Middle East. This doesn't mean that I'm not a racist at all. Everybody is a little racist. It's just to which degree you discriminate other people. And you, Hazmey, have gone over the top. 


I went to the stadium to watch a ball game, not to create a big fuss. I do not think there is a need to tell it to your face because i don't think it's gonna stop you from making any more harsh comments. Plus, this is my blog. I am entitled to my opinions and thoughts. 


If you do not like what i think or say, please feel free to quit this window :)



P/S: Seeing Hazmey & Co have apologized, I've put it all behind. No, actually, i HAVE put it all behind earlier on. This post is just to explain to the people involved why I do not like their attitude during the game. 


PEACE! \/

0 comments: