Tomorrow my sister's graduating from UBD...for the 2nd time! And this time, I'm invited!
My 2nd sister, Dyg Low Leng Leng, is graduating with Post-Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with Distinction!
Yep, now she's a certified teacher!
Her trying out the graduation gown the night before the ceremony
Congratulations, sister!!
(heh heh...that'll be me in 1 and a half years' time!)
All those staying-up-till-late-night-to finish-up-assignments and memorizing for tests paid off! I'm happy for you. And I wanna be like you...I wanna get First Class Honours like you did, you geek! Good luck with your application for the M.A. Scholarship!

My parents are invited to the convocation ceremony too, and since I'm their child...does that mean they shouldn't bring me along???
PP/S: It's Day 3 I haven't logged into Facebook and I didn't even have that urge to do so. What have you got to say, Jacky? I'm feeling smug!



0 comments:
Post a Comment