Well, it's been 2 months since i last updated? I can't believe I'm halfway through the semester now. Time flies so fast. Soon enough, i'll be back home bumming around again. It's gonna suck when i have to leave this place, despite those unfortunate events that happened earlier this year. Being an exchange is so much fun! I haven't been around much though....
Was in Desaru for CNY. Went with a bunch of Koreans, and Tomasz (Polish) and Fumiya (Japs). Honestly, it wasn't the best trip i ever had. I think it's just one of those forgettable trips, which is very unfortunate.
Initially, we planned to go to Tioman but we changed our plan in the last minute, because of monsoon. I still think we should have gone to Tioman though. At least, the other group who went had a lot of fun (even though the trip was a big failure). So yeah, we went to Desaru instead...which was no fun at all. The place we stayed was SO ISOLATED, we spent 3 days in the hotel. Couldn't even go to the beach coz the waves were so big. =.= And another thing was that...going on a trip with a bunch of Koreans, i felt left out of the group more than half the time coz i couldnt join the conversations coz they were in Korean. I didnt have fun at all. The trip really wasn't worth remembering.
Thailand, on the other hand, was great. Love the place, love the food, love the people! They're so kind! We were having a hard time looking for our hostel, so we asked some random couple for directions at a temple. Gave them all the info we had about the hostel, they tried callin the hostel and turns out we were given the wrong number. They told us to wait in the temple while they made some calls...and then, came back with everything we needed! A map and the number of the hostel. And they even offered us a ride!
Such nice people!
We shopped a lot in Bangkok. Not exactly a very exciting trip, but i just love bargaining! It was a pity we only stayed in Bangkok for 3 days tho...there were so many things i havent seen. The ping pong show would have been an unforgettable experience, but i didnt even get anywhere near there. I wonder though....how in the world did they come up with the idea of shooting ping pong balls from vaginas? I don't even know if it's supposed to be sexy or weird.
I'm just gonna randomly post some pics from the trip coz im too lazy to say anything here
Koh Phi Phi was a lot of fun. For somebody who doesn't know how to swim, it was a REAL challenge having to jump into an open sea. But, it was a good experience! :) i snorkelled for the first time, yay!
The place was damn nice, looks like something out of a postcard! Serious, i no lie!
I haven't been studying much since i've been here. I feel so bad about it. I'm gonna have to work so bloody damn hard for the finals. Mom's having such high hopes on me, i feel so pressured :(
. . . . .
[out to play poker....]
Hey, im too lazy to update already...i just came back from playing Poker and i lost $2. Oh heck, there goes one meal. Poker's not my kind of game...if only they play angtiam and sa ki kong too. That would have been so shiok!


0 comments:
Post a Comment