CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aihh...got update wor

Yeah yeah, finally i updated my blog. I don't really have anything exciting to say. Just that some people have been asking me to update this so my hand itches to blog a bit.


So i finally booked my ticket to KL! Hurrah!! I'm travelling again in Dec if you're wondering. I can't wait!!! I've 11 weeks to go...yayayayay!!! Although i'm not really excited about the 30-hour flight part. Imma work my ass off for the finals and give myself a nice little reward right after. Dudududu~ tick tock tick tock.

No. I'm not gonna buy souvenirs. Don't even think about it. So sorry y'all, gonna have to be self-centered here a bit. Thing is i never really understand why buying souvenirs for others has become compulsory when one goes on a trip. Sure, you care about them, you remember them during your trip, you give them gifts and shit. Ooh you bought me keychains! How nice! I love them! Har har. Right.

What if you go to the same place twice? Buy them the same shit lor? What if they've been to that place too? What are you gonna buy for them? Cheech...you travel to get away from home, you'd still have to please people from home by buying them things that they don't necessarily like. That's not a holiday, that's a chore.

If people badmouth you coz you're so karit that you dont buy souvs when you travel, i don't think they really care much. All they look for are gifts! All im saying is, it just doesn't feel right to just buy things for people coz you feel obliged to. Give at your will la. Apa ini.

Something smells good in the kitchen. I think mom's frying chicken. Oooh yums! I'm hungry already!

Toodles!

78 days away from D-day! =D

0 comments: