CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Monday, November 23, 2009

No sleep tonight. Nyeh. Im getting so easily distracted. Exam tomorrow at 9am, and i'm only at the week 4 lecture. I know next i'm gonna find food. Ada ada saja bah. I don't like this new place now coz i don't have my own private space...the living room has a huge TV and it's not helping. Well i have my own room...but no a/c...wth wth...


I miss my old room. I had a huge bed, the fridge is right out the door how convenient. It's the first thing i go to when i wake up in the morning. The fridge now is right next to my bedroom door...i got the amah's room bah ok! Shut up. Fridge and I are inseparable =D

BAHH!!! STUDY!

0 comments: