CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soon

Well, it's been 3 months since i started TP...and I have 3 weeks left!! YAAAHOOO!!! Can't wait to be done with the kids. Oogh! Just had a parents teachers meeting today, made me realise. . .god, i have terrible Malay. I have not spoken it for too long. Anyway, luckily there were no difficult parents. I have no bad things to say. Really though..I can't even remember some of my students. So just say the usual stuff lor...She's ok la, good good...all she has to do is read more lalalala...All the parents wanted to hear was GOOD anyway. Ha.


And Don has quit tuition so...ONE MORE CLASS MORE ME TO TEACH! Die. I'm so busy with Korean exam coming up, and I have to replace Maurina's class in the next 2 weeks. Bloody hell. It's sucking the life out of me. Ahhh...more money at least. Yay winter in the USAAAA again!! ugh..winter clothes...winter boots...winter spendet. Heh...kiddin about the spendet. Havent used that word since high school. spendet. spendet. spendet. LOL.

The week is passing by fast. Soon it'll be 2 weeks...1 week...then it's over! And i'd have to count days till I'm travelling again yahoo! See you soon, Sam! ♥

22 days

0 comments: