CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anxious

So i went to work today only to be told that the class i was assigned to teach was closed because there werent enough students. Bollocks. That means less money and more free time. I need to do something hereee...i am bored as hell being done school.

Skyped/googled with Sam today and watched them get high and wasted. Damn it i wanna be there!!! hehehe and i miss you too sam ;)

It's about two and a half months left! I'll be off to the other side of the world. Woohoo! Well...Sam is yet to book my ticket, but I'm already excited!! 3 months living in USA with my sexy. I couldnt ask for more =D I wish I can fastforward the time, skip the boring parts and get to the good parts already! Just like we could with Astro now. hehehe.

Life is much more interesting when you have something to look forward to all the time. And when you finally get there.... it'll be so sweeeet!

39 days till graduation :)

0 comments: