CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Minus one month.

Horray!! Another month has gone! I'm a month closer to graduation and USA =) Oh yeah...and getting paid! =D


24 days till I get my degree certificate. Darn it. I didnt know there were so many rules with what we have to wear that day. I'm actually happy that they'll give us the white tudong...saves me time looking for one to match my baju kurung. But ONLY black shoes allowed....REALLY? I was planning on my awesome red heels. Darn it. Now i have to change my baju to match boring black shoes. There goes looking kickass on my graduation...

68 days till my long ass flights to the other side of the world! Woohoo! Momma asked me today when I'm leaving and how long I'll be away. When i told her, she went...."Waaaoooowhat?". Mommy's worried that i'll be an illegal immigrant. No momma, I can legally stay in the States as a visitor for 90 days!
Damn it just hit me i'll be away for a LONG time. I'm gonna miss home.... :')

Yesterday, I just realised I'm not 22 anymore. I'm TWENTY THREE!! I'm at that stage where all I think about is career and family, etc. and I can no longer be irresponsible =S. I spent all those years being a kid wishing i'd grow up fast....being an adult is not so fun, i find. Wow words from an "old" person. Gross.

Oh well, best part about being grown up: I'm making moneyyy!! Can't wait to get paid..... $.$

0 comments: