CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wide awake

So I'm trying to sleep early today coz I gotta wake up early tomorrow to go to school. (To get my graduation gown yay!) But it's now 2.30am and I'm still wide awake! I made a smart decision to drink coffee earlier. Couldn't help it...i had the munchies. I just felt like eating something even though i wasn't really that hungry. Darn it. I dont even need weed to get the munchies.


So I can't believe I'm paying $80 to RENT the graduation gown. Bloody hell why so expensive just to wear something for a few hours?!

Boredom is making me spend money...unnecessarily. I just spent BND27 on a VS bikini last week and tomorrow I might spend another BND20 on a top Sharen is selling. Graduation gown plus that...means I'm throwing out BND100 in a day. Gosh, and I just got my paycheck! I'm feeling happy and guilty at the same time. =s

Lately, I've been feeling very eager...and I mean VERY EAGER to the max! to go to the States. I miss my man. And I'm tired of this place already. I don't want to come back. . . =(

Ok, I'm not gonna end this post on a sad note again this time. So i'm gonna be optimistic. I'll get there soon...and I will get a dog! YESSSS!!!

P/S: Sam...have you asked???

62 days till USA
22 days till Graduation

0 comments: