*YaWn* yess... B O R I N G!! ugh~ what a way to spend vacation! i've been slacking at home for one week now! i'm going KK (Kota Kinabalu) at the end of this month!! weehee~ can't wait!! huhu i bought a new korean drama to watch over the holidays so it's filled up my time a bit....actually, for the whole day! That's the thing with dramas. They're so ADDICTIVE! Once you watch, you can't stop! Beats facebook... :P

The drama i'm watching is called 마녀우희 (Yuhee, The Witch). I bought it coz Kim Jeong Hoon is in it! I think he's cute! @.@ I don't like his role in the drama though...BAD guy! Ah~ but with that adorable sad-looking face of his, you just can't help....not hating him. LOL...kawaii! >.<
Besides Jeong Hoon, that drama has brought back a lot of memories to me. There are scenes from the N-Seoul Tower and Everland...places we went when we were in Korea T.T 가고싶어!
Rides we went on in Everland, the parade thingy, the view from the Seoul Tower...they showed it all in the drama! Oh! And the Everland Safari busride too! I remember the bears~
Uwaa~~ makes me wanna go back there! T.T 내친구들은 보고 싶어요~
I wanna go Korea I wanna go Korea I wanna go Korea I wanna go Koreaaaa~~~
The parade at Everland. I still remember it started at 9.30pm! LoL
At the N-Seoul Tower with my Yangji roommate, Amp.
Ah~ remind me...I need to clean my room over this vacation. It's such a mess! :p
p.s. i've edited this post abit. Finally i can post some photos!!


2 comments:
is 마녀유희 good? i remembered that i really liked the main actor 재희 >_< he's so cute :$:$ but in the middle of drama, i stopped watching, i don't know why, i'm not drama-holic person! haha
i rarely watch dramas! :) but last year, i saw one named 환상의 커플. you should watch this! :D
it's okay...i wouldn't say it's really really nice.
the first few episodes were funny...and towards the end, more sad-ish (typical of dramas).
is 환상의 커플 good? hehe i'll try look for it.
Post a Comment