Yesterday, i met up with my high school friends again! well...not the whole class, just us...a small group of friends =) and we bumped into our F3 science teacher too. guess you can call that an unplanned reunion hehe anyway, there was a lot of catching up, laughs and teasings (as always!).
Thanks to Erah...and she treated us for lunch! =D She just came back from Sydney, and...after one semester of not seeing her, she's still the same. Her jokes are still not funny! And the fact that it's not funny and she laughs at it makes the whole thing funny! Now that reminds me of the time she tried to make a joke when she first met her Chemical Engineering mates...nobody laughed. Uhuh~ embarrassing...i know. HAHA...that girl's gonna kill me if she knows i wrote about her in my blog. And i haven't even mention her 'magnet' incident in Physics class when we were in college! HAHAH~
Oh yeah...had a Korean Culture Club beach barbecue today. Ermm~ it was okayyyyy. I have officially become roasted. You see.....this is why a lot of Bruneians (especially girls) don't like going to the beach! It makes you DARK! I don't mind turning dark...i just don't like the sunburnt pain. YAggH! But i didnt get sunburned today! Yay! i was careful of staying under the shades...all because i didnt put on any sunblock hehe
Ah~ well, there's not much to talk about the beach barbecue. Nothing interesting happened. I wasn't close with any of the people there so, most of the time I'm well-hidden in my shell. Don't ask me why i went. My house was SOOOOO close to the beach...there's no good reason why i couldn't go. So there you go. It wasn't exactly boring...it wasn't really enjoyable either.
Dunnoh~ just couldn't click with them...no common interest maybe? Or...maybe haven't known them well enough. Whatever it is, I just couldn't open up to people I don't know.
It's either i'm very quiet or I'm very loud.
Ah~ my arms are really tired now.
I didn't take any pictures so, no pictures posted again today! And...i haven't worked out how yet LOL. Dang, I'm bad with computers.
Ah Ah...i haven't cleaned up my room yet. Tomorrow...tomorrow....hehe


0 comments:
Post a Comment