CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I cleaned my room!


That's how my room looked before I cleaned it! 

Ok...maybe it's not very messy. But it's messy enough for me! :P I had books all over the place!
I started cleanin' at around 3.30pm and finished at 9.30pm! 6 HOURS!! haha berabis~
Did a lot of decluttering, now my room looks really spacious! HeHe! 
The biggest decluttering i did was getting rid of that old desktop computer!! Hehe

And this is how my room looked after.....
   
Ahhh~~~ now this feels like a room!
Hah! look! I changed my bedsheet! *hearts* hoho~ and my desktop's gone! ^^
pink walls? ok...that is sooo not ME! 
my sister chose that color WITHOUT my consent! 

Here's a little something in my room:

   

and that's not all.....

 

my bags!! sooo many!! my closet has become a "bagset"
most of them...have only been used ONCE. and that's it.
laptop bags, handbags, sling bags, tote....all also have...no backpacks tho 
lelong~ lelong~ who wants to buy bags??

1 comments:

BOND said...

yoo leng may... ahahaha btw.. how do u know my blog?? ahahaha..