CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Funny moments

2 posts in a day; just proves that I'm damn boring myself out today. All I did was sleep...hoho I didn't feel like doing anything. Did I say i couldn't sleep well last night? I think it was the alcohol effect...got me burping my way till morning! Haha...damn i wasn't feeling nice in the stomach. I just had dinner with my sisters and mum at iLotus...had 2 bowls of rice...Ahh~ the satisfaction.


Anyway, I have nothing more to add...just gonna post up some funny pictures I came across today.


what does that look like to you?? hahaha...Nazurah seems to be feeling good~

 
Mwakkkss....come babeh~ lemme kiss you


f*** you...hahaha! nice...right across the nose


one of those moments again...

Haha...just so you people know, I ain't no homosexual! I love boys! ahhahaa
These are just one of those crazy moments where we like to act lesbo! >.<
no offense to homosexuals out there... 0:)

0 comments: