CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Still sober

Last night, I went to a party with...someone (or rather, some people) I barely knew. BOLD eh? I only met them ONCE at the Tutong beach barbecue last week...most I have never met at all, and two of them...tau2 only but never spoke to them. Just so you know...I DON'T always go out with strangers!


Okay...this is how it all started:

I woke up from my unplanned afternoon nap (fell asleep while reading a book), with my hair looking like pontianak...all that was in my mind was "GET SOMETHING TO EAT".
Then two men appeared at my door, asking "Ah may you zai ma? Ah may you zai ma?" (Is ah may around?), and my grandma went "Hah? Ni yao zao she sui?" (Who are you looking for?). And me...busy looking for food in the fridge didn't bother lah ofcoz, since my grandma was there to layan them LoL. 

Then grandma said, "Weii...zhao ah may de" (They're looking for Ah may)
I looked up from the fridge, and thinking some of us at home calls my second sister Ah Mei (coz she's so short like xiao mei mei HAHAHA) calls my sister "Jie...zhao ni de lar!!" (Sis...they're looking for you!)

Then my sister went and layan them....and came back a few seconds later, "Eh zhao ni de lar!" (Eh...they're looking for you lar!). 

Cheh...call me Ah May...how i know? My friends all call me May only...where got 'Ah' at front! hehehe~ :P

So...i contemplated for some time whether to go or not. At first, I thought 'dangerous eh go out with strangers...", but seeing everyone in the house was too busy playing lami, don't even layan me when i talk to them (Huh...kesian), I decided to go out and have fun.
To boldly to where no girl has gone before... (or maybe not??)
Hah...it wasn't so bad really. Some of them are friends of my friends, so...not exactly complete strangers ^^

Anyway, I had a good time at the party despite not knowing any of the people there very well.
Played some card game...it's kinda like UNO, and requires drinking. Thing is...till now, I still haven't completely understood that game. It was fun, nevertheless.
Amazingly, I remained sober till the end. ;) *Phew!*

0 comments: