CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why i don't like to wear skirts

Endless set readings! Finished 1…4 more to go. 2 presentations on week 5 and another one on week 6. *pengsan* This is too much! Too much! I thought the Delal staff said they’re gonna give us LESS work!

Hold on. I’m supposed to talk about why I don’t like to wear skirts/dresses. I had to change the sentence a bit coz I realised it has a different meaning than the one I intended. I do like skirts…they’re cute and feminine and girly and pretty and…you get the idea.

But I find wearing them very mafan!

  1. You have to jaga the way you sit. And sometimes I might forget that I’m wearing a skirt, then I’ll sit bangkang2…Not a good sight.
  2. You have to watch the way you walk. Not very nice if you wear a skirt and walk like a man!
  3. When you walk up the stairs/escalator, you have to be careful not to stand too close to the edge or someone downstairs can look up and…WOW! “I see everything!”
  4. When you walk up the stairs/escalator, you have to make sure people walking behind (therefore, below) you cannot peek up your skirt. And yes, I have TERnampak quite a lot.
  5. Because I have f-ing short legs, I have to look for skirts that are of the right length so they don’t make my legs look shortER!
  6. And I tak pandai match a nice baju with a nice skirt! lol~ I’m very lazy when it comes to matching and looking for clothes.

 

She's a model. Lain ceta. Ordinary girls cannot sit bangkang2 and look sexy at the same time.

There. Reasons why you HARDLY or NEVER see me in skirts/dresses. Well if you’re lucky, you may have probably seen me in them once or twice.


Victoria’s Secret clearance sale!

 

click HERE to visit the site!

Btw, sale ends jan.31...limited time ni.

Cheap eh those stuff! I would love to have some VS undergarments…sexyyy. Then I’ll go out proudly in just my VS! lol….kidding!

I’m very conservative 0=) 

1 comments:

Hobby-ist said...

sit bangkang2..not a good sight?true?or mayb its good for guys haha i do see some..not intended!!jus' TERnampak...hehe:D nice blog...