CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Distracted

*counting* eh...2 weeks sudah kah i havent updated! owh~ this blog looks so dead.

 errkkk...i'm supposed to be STUDYING right now coz i have a test tomowow. performance analysis. Then I saw my cuz playing Nintendo just now so I rampas-ed it from him and I played….longer than I planned. Lepas itu, I masuk my room…ih ih...but my hand feels so gatal, i went and switch on my laptop, and here i am...blogging.

Speaking of blogging, BoGuS nil just linked this blog in his blog so i decided to link this blog in my blog so u all can read the blog and sure you all will geram reading that blog. (click here) Eeee~ well, it happens to be the most bitched  talked about blog at the mo!

This week is damn hectic yah...Bird likes to give us surprises! Just 2 plg actually~

1. the test tomorrow

2. the assignment due on Saturday


campur2 with other stuff (some of which falls on the same day!)....it becomes bukit.


eh bah bah..i've finally updated. i feel contented now~

i better pigi belajaRRR~

0 comments: