*Ehem* Despite the claims in my last post, I...watched Long Khong 2 last night. *'_'* Eheheh...i had no choice really. What else is there to do other than movies? (Alasan!) Noooo, the boys were all going to the movies, what the heck am I supposed to do in a foreign district all on my own? (Kahkahkah...a lamer excuse!) Okay, okay...truth is...my ticket is free. Don't wanna waste it right? But still hor...I think Long Khong 2 is bloody damn disgusting lorrr!!! I had my face covered till the end of the movie. Heheh liaw lui (waste money)...but i didn't pay for it so wth. Somebody probably paid for that extra ticket to watch my scaredy-catness. There were no terkezut parts in the movie. So not much excitement lor. (Not like i'd enjoy it anyway). No ratings for this movie, coz i don't think i've watched much. Can't wait for Hancockkkk!
Monday, June 30, 2008
A loyal reader (>.<) requested me to write like Xiaxue so that i can keep him/her busy for 20 minutes (or more). Ha-ha...very funny. She is FAMOUS BLOGGER cannnnn. She can bitch about ppl and have more ppl sucking up to her, but i bitch about people here, they will make my life miserable. She can spend $250 on her nails alone, I cannot. And on top of it all, she blogs for a living, I blog for leisure ;)
Aww damn...my back is aching again. Been sitting in front of the lappy since i woke up. Anyone wanna be a masseur?
Posted by May at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment