CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Monday, July 7, 2008

Got a Rotten Apple

It's Day 5 I'm without a laptop! That explains why you don't see me online 24hrs anymore. My hard drive died out on me! NOoooooOOoo....!!! My pictures, assignments, club documents...G O N E F O R E V E R...!! How can? How can? And it costs almost $300 to get it fixed some more. That's like my one month allowance! ='( Money money gonee...

Speaking of money, i have been spending like there's no tomorrow! Movies and limteh every week, $300 to fix my rotten apple, another $100 to change my specs lenses and buy a one year supply of contacts (which i spent on yesterday). Wahh...my degree has gone from 225 to 350!!! Bloody hell! Soon enough, I might be BLIND! Must be 24/7 of staring at the screen. =.= And as of money matters, I SHALL BE very KARIT from now on! Don't ask me to belanja because I won't! Buhahahah...

This 3 month vacation is sucking the money out of me. Can't wait to get back to uni. I'll have assignments to occupy my time, and less time to spend money! hehe! But while I'm still on vacation, I feel like going on a trip somewhere...but where ah?? Hmm....but that'll mean more spending...Oh heck...

2 comments:

051R15 said...

Hello, May.
Today, While I was doing web-sufing, I happen to visit your blog.
I'm from South Korea and I don't speak English well. So I couldn't read many of your posts.
I'll visit your blog again next time.
bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi, May.
Thanks for your reply. :)
How are you today?
I was surprised to know that you has some knowledge of Korean.
Are you taking Korean as your major or just as a hobby?
And are you interested in Korean culture, like Music, TV Drama, Movie or something else?
If you do and you have some questions about those things I hope I could be a help.
If you don't mind I would like to know your email address.