And yet, lots of people still smoke in public! This just shows, Bruneians are rule-breakers. Or maybe that law was practically lawless.
I was at a party last night. I didn't know who the host is, I didn't know much of the people there. Mmhmm, the place was full of rich kids. C'mon what do you expect from a party at the villa in The Empire Hotel? The girls are very Paris Hiltony - fancy bags and clothes, blings and stuff. The boys? Mmm...macam2 pun ada lah. Askar style, punk style, soft style...you name it! And dude, smoke was everywhere! Left, right, up, down, boy, girl. Not such a big deal, but here's a fact: I Hate Smoke. But I'm not that big a bitch to make everyone stop smoking just for me. Oh yeah man, i've inhaled so much last night that even as I'm breathing now, I smell smoke! Like it's right there! Right up my nose! Maybe i oughta bring an oxygen tank with a mask, and tell everyone it's hardcore sisha - just to look cool. Hehe.
*Anyway, this doesn't really have anything to do with the No Smoking By Law thing.*
Guess what! I just witnessed a dumb police act last night! Or should i say, a police no-act! I was at the Jerudong Park Food Court, having my late night supper (or maybe an early morning breakfast - coz it was already morning). In the car park, opposite the food court, there were some bunch of samsengs hanging out, with blaring music from the car and alcohol in FULL VIEW. And a man, with a parang knife (!), was in a fight with a woman, who was sobbing away on her friend's shoulder. Stupid thing is, the police were patrolling around the Food Court that time, but didn't bother to check things out; even though the fight was going on right there - in their faces! Now, that was very 'Cepat Dan Sempurna' indeed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment