CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Monday, July 21, 2008

That's SOAP for you

WARNING! 
This post may be a little bit naughty!

You're a big boy now, it's time for you to use...

ENLARGING, L O N G L A S T I N G & ANTI-BACTERIAL... guarantee you'll be happy with your *toot*
Note: This soap is for MEN ONLY. I don't know what happens if girls use it though, maybe something dangling will grow? *joke*

I notice the brand of the soap is Alaska. You know, Alaska being a pretty cold place...and you know what happens to *hmmm* in cold conditions. Hahaha! I guess this soap is to...*uhummm* the *hmm*. Rubbadubdub~

And whenever you're feeling hawny, you can always have a lil FREEDOM LOVE

Anytime you wanna poke n' run
(Seriously, when i first saw it i thought it was the rubber! The packaging...very sensual~ hmm~)

AVAILABLE IN STORES NOW! (Hua Ho) ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.... Effin Hell.... can't believe they're selling that at Hua Ho!! Haha... May why don't you try the big boy soap and tell us what happens!! Speedo Happened?