*Grumble* You see...kena tag again lah! I very de bo ho yi si if i don't do this! Hah...you see im so nice to you chee huat. Btw, your hair no longer FRAG ah? lololol~~
1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture
3. Post that picture with NO editing
4. Post these instruction with your picture
5. Tag 5 people to do this ----> I very de malas lorrr
aiyah...ear itchy!
Whee~ 1 paper down, 5 more to go!
But si beh soi lorr...of all times, i had to get sick during the exam! T.T
I hate getting flu! I've sneezed for like 3924742382 times already today!
Eh, whats the point of this tag again? To see how ugly ppl can look at random times isit?
Lol i have a habit of turning my head sideways when taking pics, i love my nose lah!
But erghh...i dawn't like my sooo prominent jawline! =.=



0 comments:
Post a Comment