CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Going to Singapore!


Horray, I'm officially a LEaRN scholar and imma fly off to Singapore!

I will be spending my next semester at NTU!
A little bit nervous and excited at the same time tho. I'm going there alone...I don't know what to expect there...And I'm kinda scared I can't keep up with them Singaporeans' kiasuness huhu.

*Sigh* the semester starts so early...Jan 5! Means I won't spend CNY in Brunei looo...I hope they keep my angpows for me till i come back! HeHe! 
And errrghh, i'll have to cancel my KL trip! Bugger. i was so looking forward to it. =(

Whooops...exam is coming soon! And tomorrow is Study Week!
Time to reviseeeee!

Toodles, y'all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww....'0'
that's great!!
for one semester??!!
you will experience so many things!! envy you:D