I'm graduating in 2 months and i have no plan at all what i am going to do. Finding jobs/scholarships overseas is like scratching lottery tickets. I read the requirements I go...yes...yes...yes...YES....YES....NOOOOOO!!! Everytime i think this job may be for me, i read something that says i am not eligible. I may stay here and get something good, but it wont be good for the relationship. Letting go of the relationship is not an option.
Well, i guess the answer's clear enough. Getting there is TOUGH especially when i dont have a degree in what i wanna do, but who says this is gonna be easy anyway? Even if i have to be some lousy office clerk, i dont care. I will work my way up. I wanna do something that I at least feel competent in. I have a tiny little bit of confidence that i may get something but everytime i hear i dont think you're gonna get it or you dont even know what you want, i feel like i have no goals in life and i feel like CRAP!
Everything that I've ever worked for...I lost them on the way here. Now where the fuck am i suppose to go?
I hate not knowing.
At this point, I gotta eat grubs and sing Hakuna matata… =)
(Okay, i've been watching The Lion King a lot lately)


1 comments:
"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Post a Comment