CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Set!!

So i have my tickets booked to Florida and Visa Waiver updated! I'm ready to jump on that plane and spend an entire day on 5 different planes and in 6 different airports *h o r r a y. . . *. And i can't wait to be jetlag again and spend the night munching on popcorn while everyone is asleep...just to pass the time.

But...after all those are over, it'll be 3 months of uber-fun!! Christmas whee...I've never had a real Christmas as a kid, so I'm getting my childhood back! And this time i'm going to make sure i go to Harry Potter world in Universal Studios and ride Sheikra 3 times in a row...

OMGGG crazzyyy!!

I never thought I'd ever go to the US in my entire life..but wth now I'm going there once a year!! Thank you Houssam, you made my life really exciting! ;)


76 days till USA

32 days till Graduation!

0 comments: