CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Think you can get away with this?

Signed by - May -

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blessed

CAUTION: This post may be so lame you'd puke.

I slept in my room the first time tonight after Sam left. I guess i've gotten used to going to sleep with him for the last two months that it was difficult for me to go to sleep without him. Cute, i know. I woke up and found myself thinking of how it all started...something I haven't thought about for a very long time.

From a random hook-up, to the chase (pretending to fight for a chair when we both wanted to sit together in that one chair...too cute. And the late night walks home), to sleeping over at his place for the first time and getting serious. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! I'm amazed we made it this far, and I'm soooooooo happy we did!

I can't wait for that day when this relationship becomes normal...when we'll be in the same time zone and we don't have to wait months to see each other, when we can fight face to face and then kiss and make up like any other couples. We'll get there....soon :) This relationship may be a lot harder (not to mention bloody expensive - but fun!) to keep, but it's worth every single second i put in it even though that means i spend half my day talking to a screen.

It's not easy finding someone that you can trust 100%, who has terribly annoying habits but you can put up with them anyway because you....(not gonna be lame) him so much that they don't matter. He's there to clear my doubts about anything at all and make me feel better when everything else goes wrong...yada yada...ok if i say more, I will puke on my keyboard. Sorry lor I'm not very good with expressing my feelings!

The point is, I feel blessed!

♥

I love you

0 comments: